St. Lucia ~ Small Business Association
News and Information Corner
(1) The Association is soon to announce its name chamge, from St. Lucia Industrial and Small Business Association (SLISBA) to St. Lucia Small Business Association (SSBA).
(2) Management Committee Members of the Association met with His Excellency Gu Huaming, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the People's Republic of China and his staff on 24/10/02 in a continuing effort to promoting relationships between the small business sectors of their countries.
(3) The Association's President, Mr. Edward Harris was part of a Private Sector Council team at the VII Americas Business Forum, 29-31/10/02 held in Quito, Ecuador.
UP COMING EVENTS:
(1) Business Fair scheduled for Saturday and Sunday, November 23 & 24, 2002 at the Castries City Hall. All small business persons are requested to indicate their interest in participating to Secretary / Treasurer Vincent Doxerie 453 - 2476 or President - Edward Harris 450 - 0198. Products and Services will be promoted and sold at the Business Fair.
A general meeting of the Association will follow the closing of the Business Fair at 3:oo pm on Sunday 24/11/02. All business persons are invited to attend.
(2) Discussion on "Indebtedness - Identifying actions to lesson the negative impacts." To be held at the Central Library on a date to be announced later.
NOTICE OF MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE MEETING:
Wednesday, November 13/02 at the SLISBA Secretariat - Vide Boutielle Highway Castries, 5:00 pm sharp.
Join the Small Business Association Now!
Collect a membership application form from any member of the Management Committee:
President: Edward Harris
Contact:- Vincent Doxerie - Secretary / Treasurer Tel.: 453 2476